LCCC therapists treat a range of presenting needs with a variety of modalities in order to support the specific needs presented.
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar and Related Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Cancer Diagnosis and Illness
- Depressive Disorders
- Relationship Challenges
- Trauma and Stressor Related Disorders
- Substance Related and Addictive Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Culturally Sensitive Therapy
- Eclectic Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
Tele-Psychotherapy or Teletherapy improves access to mental healthcare by helping clients overcome barriers to care including scheduling limitations as well as mobility restriction, illness, travel, childcare challenges and transportation difficulties.
Teletherapy services provided by LCCC are conducted according to the highest clinical, legal and ethical standards. Clients are assessed for appropriateness for treatment via telehealth and only services that can be provided effectively through this format are provided.
LCCC uses a HIPAA-compliant video platform that protects the privacy of clients and the confidentiality of protected health information.